Shipping & Returns
Having used many couriers over the years for our fulfilment and delivery we use the most reliable service from the operation that also has the best record of not damaging the goods in transit: The Royal Mail.
Our standard UK postage is free for as long as you spend over £15.00.
Where we are shipping the larger and more expensive items we do use the Royal Mail's Special delivery service or their sister company Parcel Force's 48 hour service.
Overseas shipping is available too. Please contact us on email@example.com for more details.
Return & Exchange Policy
Missing Items/Damaged Items/Returning Items If your items are missing (and not held waiting import clearance - see above), faulty (on arrival) or not as described, the following will apply to you:
• You must notify us before returning any item to receive a returns number (RMA) and instructions. Please advise us (by email on firstname.lastname@example.org of your order number, your address, the item you are returning and your reason for return.
• You must notify us of any missing or damaged items within 14* days of the date of shipping (contact us if you have any questions).
• To arrange a claim for your missing items we have to allow a full 28* days from the date of dispatch for the delivery of the goods (as required by the Royal Mail Postal Service), then we will be able to arrange to refund or resend the items as required.
• You must notify us of any 'wrongly received items' or 'unwanted items' within 14* days of sending so we can arrange an exchange or refund. Unwanted items must be returned to us unopened in their original packaging. Unwanted items returned to us will be subject to a restocking fee unless exchanged for items of the same or greater price (with any balance paid in full).
• If your item has been miss-described and you wish to return it, you may do so but we must be notified within 14* days so that we can do this for you.
• We may require you to send items directly back to manufacturer (this is to speed up the replacement or refund service).
Please use the e-mail us to arrange your return - email@example.com with the words “Item for Return” in the subject line to arrange a return of your items. Please include your order number, your address, the item you are returning and your reason for return in the e-mail, and a member of our support team will contact you back! You will be issued with a returns number (RMA), which must be displayed on the outside of the return packaging.
* Note for overseas orders (i.e. not UK or channel islands) these periods start when the tracking system advises the goods have arrived in country.